[Rovernet] Evans Waterless Coolant

gjkzscruggs at verizon.net gjkzscruggs at verizon.net
Mon Nov 23 13:14:46 EST 2020

I used it years ago in my '87 Audi turbo quattro sedan.  Works great.  As
the boiling point is 370degF the cooling system is run unpressurized so it's
much easier on the hoses.  Used in while in California but upon returning to
the D.C. area I had to return to a water based coolant.  Evans runs at a
higher temperature and it bumped up against the 250degF limit which cut off
the air conditioning and was intolerable.  I plan to use it in all my P6
cars when they are again running.

Gross Scruggs

Annapolis MD