[Rovernet] P5 3 litre water pump bearing

Steve Manwell sman_mail at comcast.net
Mon Oct 26 12:15:38 EDT 2020

Hi Jon,

I will send you a photo of the water pump rebuild page from the Rover
workshop manual, part number 4661.

It basically involves removing and refitting the impeller, fan hub and
bearing/shaft assembly with a press, and replacing the seal.  Dirk
Burrowes and I did this on the pump for my NADA 6-cylinder Land Rover
which has almost the same pump.

--Steve Manwell