[Rovernet] 1948 Rover P3 75 and 1960 Rover P4 100 for sale

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Thu Sep 17 11:25:36 EDT 2020

Hello Rovernetters,

Ben Saunders here in Virginia USA and I am looking to sell my 1948 Rover
P3 along with my 1960 Rover P4 100 that is all original. It is in bad
need of a paint job and has a miss on number 6 cylinder (typical) but I
have a parts car and spare engine/transmission to go with it. The P3 I
am in the middle of restoring and has a 59 Rover 2.6 with a 4 speed and
over drive in it. There is a parts car to go with the P3 as well. Both
cars run but they will need to be hauled since they have issues. If
interested let me know and I have lots of photos of the cars. Willing to
take $6,000 for both.

Ben Saunders,

434-842-3667