[Rovernet] Welcome Barrry

veetwinrider veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 18:43:05 EST 2021

Hi Barry. Can you post some details of the 6 light you have for sale? Location, price, condition. Pictures? Thanks. Roland Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
    Hi Dermot,
    Thanks for the email but i am already a member of very long
      standing.
    I have been changing pc so i guess the pc hooked me up as a new
      member.
    While I'm here my present cars are a 1949 6 light P3 (up for
      sale)  and a 1939 14 being built as a special.

    Cheers Barry

    On 2021-12-09 12:54 p.m., Dermot Harvey