[Rovernet] Rovernet History

Glen R Wilson gwilson at quakertech.net
Tue Dec 14 15:24:49 EST 2021

On 12/14/21 2:43 PM, Robert Heimerl via Rovernet wrote:
> My contact in Texas spoke with Kent a couple of weeks ago, confirms
> that he's indeed still with us.  So, yes, a Mark Twain reference might
> be appropriate.
Apparently what Twain actually said was. "The report of my death was an
exaggeration."

Sorry to have written Kent off prematurely. I always assumed that he was
too ornery to die, but thought I had read that on Rovernet a couple of
times. Kent was the go-to guy for V8 questions or questions about cars
of disputed ownership.