[Rovernet] PLEASE BE ADVISED, delivery times from the U.K.

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 12:12:11 EST 2021

To be fair to the seller, anything out of the UK is screwed up at present still. I’m waiting for a package my father sent last month still. It’s a combination of impacts from Covid and Brexit (and associated lack of clear shipping standards, so even non EU packages get caught in the backlog)

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typos.