[Rovernet] Need ignition lock for 1970 2000TC.

Steve Manwell sman_mail at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 15:03:53 EST 2021

Bob,

One thing to add is that the ignition locks on late Federal 2000TCs and
all Federal 3500Ss are specific to LHD cars due to the angle of the
steering column relative to the switch panel.

If you don't find a locksmith or used replacement ignition lock
solution, I believe Pierre Janusz (aka Voking2000 on ebay UK, and he is
here on Rovernet too) had some new ones for LHD P6's.

Steve Manwell