[Rovernet] Kent Kinards glass roof P6.

Alan Francis 4lanfrancis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 07:19:39 EST 2021

Garrett,
Thank you very much for confirming Kent's roof is still alive and well.

Following my recent appeal to Rovernetters I was contacted by a member who
has a significant database on the glass roof cars from 2008 and it was this
database that showed Kent as being an owner of such a roof, now confirmed
as being owned by you.

I am planning to do an updated article for the P6 Club magazine in due
course, realistically probably not until the summer, to identify the
current status of the roofs that were known to exist. I would be most
grateful if you would be able to submit a couple of pictures and perhaps a
few lines on your experiences of driving the car when this roof is fitted,
good and bad.

You can email me directly on partviking1atgmail.com

Thanks in anticipation

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Alan