[Rovernet] P5 rover

Rover Man p4roverman at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 21:08:42 EDT 2021

It's my MK1. And from what I knew about Kinard he was not altering the engine or transmission,  he was taking the vehicle from LHD to RHD or vice versa.  And if someone wants to get the funds for me sure I can turn my car into a v8 platform.  Easy said than done. I had my car posted up in a few places area for sometime now and nobody seems to want go forth and save it. Low ballers only, or free hand outs. People back out on what they say. Perhaps it's my location,  I have dozen of other Rovers I already to keep the "preventive maintenance" on, my hands are full already with p4,p5,p6,sD1's Nelson

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android