[Rovernet] P6 Parts for new owner -- Federal Series II 2000TC (Ruggeri, Robert)

FRANZ KLEINSCHMIDT elam14 at msn.com
Sat Jun 12 23:11:41 EDT 2021

Robert,
I have exactly what you are looking for in my backyard in Buffalo, where sits my former daily driver, a '71 TC2000, on jack stands, that i have been keeping as a resource for parts that may be needed if I ever get around to refurbishing the '69 TC 2000 that I bought years ago.  Although the red paint is oxidized and the badge is cracked, the bonnet is in good shape, with no dings or creases.
My only hesitation to selling the bonnet is leaving the engine exposed.  One solution to that could be you driving your Rover here and swapping the pieces?  Or I could possibly deliver, although I don't have complete confidence in my '89 Ford pickup that I use locally.
Give me a call or an email and we can discuss.
Franz Kleinschmidt
716 982 3335
elam14 at msn.com