[Rovernet] SPEEDO

Kellogg, Charles charlesk at darebritannia.com
Sun Mar 28 21:45:09 EDT 2021

Searching a P2/P3 speedo. Does anyone have one?  Also parting out 62 (?) P5
saloon. Have good boot lid, radiator, exhaust manifold, rebuilt engine
(zero miles), partial dash, etc.  I also have a very nice, smooth-running
3.5 litre engine comple with bellousing adaptor and 5-speed Lt77 gearbox.
The engine is fully dressed and has a correct pair of SU carburetors. For
the Defender owners out there I am parting out a '97 Defender 90 station
wagon with a true 31.1 km on the clock.(this is not a misprint)
360.866.2254 days.  866.1232 nights (but with so many spam calls this # may
not be the best bet) charlesk at darebritannia.com