[Rovernet] Icelert decal

Jess Rainey jess_rainey at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 16 12:43:49 EST 2021

Hi Lance,
It goes on the lower corner of the passenger side of the windshield. I’m not sure how many NADA vehicles received the decal. My TC was delivered to the US purchaser in the UK directly. US spec car, but imported into the US by purchaser himself.
I’ll follow with a photo to your e-mail.
Regards,
Jess Rainey

Sent from my iPad