[Rovernet] Glass roof

Alan Francis 4lanfrancis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:28:22 EDT 2022

Peter/Roland

The car is known to me and is currently owned by someone in the Midlands
though it has been off the road, or at least untaxed for the road, since
May 2000
As Roland has said the transfer of roofs has happened in the past and on at
least two occasions that I know of so I doubt it is an original Triples in
the true sense of the word.
The article has started though not progressed, partly due to me playing
catch up in terms of the club magazine, that is I had to hit the ground
running to deal with the immediate lack of material and at the same time
try and build up a one/two issue buffer to future proof it so I have gone
for the most easily written quick wins. In addition I've been asked to stay
on at my place of work on a part time basis which means my time
availability isn't as much as I had planned and I am part-time retired
rather than fully retired.
I am working through the info Roland kindly provided and trying to obtain
old motor mags known to contain pics/text about the Triplex roofed cars.
Realistically it may be the Autumn before I can really get my teeth into it
but rest assured I will let you know when it happens.

Regards

Alan