[Rovernet] Whitepost Restoration in Virginia

Jonathan Present present.jonathan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:01:03 EDT 2022

I know there have been differing opinions on this business in the past. I sent my Brake Calipers there to be rebuilt. Once installed, it felt as if the brakes never totally released while driving. I had them returned to White Post, and they were supposedly repaired and returned, they still did not work, and subsequently, returned to them once more. This took place over an extended period of time, as they were not particularly responsive. Finally, the Calipers were remounted, and they leaked. At this point, I simply gave up. I would be happy to post pictures of the work, but I do not recommend that you send anything to this business...