[Rovernet] Rover P6B

David Walter david at davidwalter.net
Tue Dec 27 14:18:57 EST 2022

 Hi Vern,
 Ok I will do, thank you.
David
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 09:57:43 AM PST, Vern Inkspot via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> wrote:

 That’s sad. If you send details & pics to roverview at gmail.com, I’ll put an ad up on the Rover car Club site for you.
YoursVern

On Dec 26, 2022, at 11:29 AM, David Walter via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> wrote:
Sadly my P6B was the victim of a hit and run driver 2 nights ago, the front left is badly damaged but the bonnet is not damaged.
I do not have the space or time to repair her and am going to sell her to someone who will do the repairs.I brought the car with me when I moved from Perth, Western Australia to California.
I fully restored her in 2000, I have all the photos. She is right hand drive, electric windows, US air conditioning, Sundym glass, "original Rover knock on" wire wheels, leather interior, wool carpets, new body seals, all new suspension bushing, blueprinted motor, power steering, automatic transmission rebuilt, torque converter, touring kit, etc.Fully rust free body.
A great car for someone to return to UK to repair.
I am   willing to sell for a very low price to someone who can do the work.
Please email me or call +1 805 452 8881
Best regards,
David
<_MG_4971_small.jpg><Damage.jpg><Scan10099.jpg>_______________________________________________