[Rovernet] Fwd: Forward of moderated message

Vern Inkspot vern at inkspotco.com
Wed Dec 28 12:27:06 EST 2022

I stripped out the quoted messages from Fred’s query. — Vern

Hello to you, Pierre

Fred Lemna here from Chilliwack, BC.  One of your many Rover customers from
many years ago.  '67 Rover P5, Mark III....

This is a long shot to be sure.  Have been looking for a very long time for a Rover P4,
preferably an overdrive, LHD model, that is in "turn-key" condition...essentially restored.

As I say, realize this is a long shot.  If you do come across something, can of course compensate
accordingly.

Regards,

Fred Lemna
604 795 2472 (landline)