[Rovernet] Supplier "Lance"

Lance La Certe lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Thu Jan 20 12:16:55 EST 2022

Hi Nelson,  I'm pleased to hear you have had better communication success than I with Wadhams.   Nonetheless, my experience was far different from yours,  and over an extended period of time (1 yr) they were consistently non-responsive.

Ultimately, when I can save $190 for the same product through WINS, there's really no argument.