[Rovernet] Di Dion boot / Uni joints.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:57:10 EDT 2022

If you are under there, doing the de dion boot then you should see if the Uni-joints on the drive shaft and tail shaft have grease fittings on them and grease them a little if they do. In my experience you only need to replace the factory uni-joints every 40 years anyway. They did not come with grease fittings.

There is a sliding shaft after the gear box. This has a grease fitting on it, and came that way ex factory. The recommended interval to grease this is  20000 miles if I recall correctly.  This is the only grease fitting on the car ex factory.

James.