[Rovernet] 1966 P5 3Litre Series ll

Gordon Reddy gorgowof at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 14:36:03 EDT 2022

Hi Glen,
   We do seem to have a lot of Rovers here, I have a P6 and a P5, at least
8 other running P6's and P6B's, another P5, a couple of P4's and a Cyclops
all come to mind, there are also quite a few stuffed in the bushes that in
know of. If I had the time and money I would drag them all to one place and
see what is salvageable, I hate to even think of them rotting away.
   Where do you live? Is your son moving to Roberts Creek? If I cut down a
couple of trees I could look at Point Roberts. Let me know when you come
here.
   I am starting to wonder how many P5's there are out there.
   Ford Squire Estate...hmmmmm, interesting!
Cheers,
Gord