[Rovernet] Glass roof

Roland Drew roland at maisondrew.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 04:30:40 EDT 2022

Arndt,

I believe I must challenge that , though I'm far from expert on the
details...I'm now too far removed from P6 to carry any weight to my
assertion.
A quick Google images shows the majority of UK registered cars have wipers
parked Left. And similarly US and European cars with Wipers parked Right.
But I see exceptions to both, more than just would be found if switched off
mid sweep (and then by chance photographed), so perhaps in period Rover had
periods of wiper spec 'drift' between LH and RH Drives?
Is it aligned to PAS? certainly the motor is displaced when a PAS box is
installed...

--
Roland Drew
R2D Engineering