[Rovernet] REQUEST FOR ADVICE

Dermot Harvey rovermansd1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:51:20 EDT 2022

I have had problems with White Post also, and I don’t use them anymore. You don’t mention what White Post did to rebuild your caliper. I am assuming that the model of your Rover was a P6 (2000). Usually the hydraulic cylinder in the caliper leaks. If so, the cylinder has to be resleeved, preferably with stainless steel. You need a good machinist to do this.
I used to use a guy in Mass? for rebuilding, but I think he has retired.
Good Luck!

Dermot Harvey
Spectral Kinetics