[Rovernet] Appeal for NADA P6 pictures

Alan Francis partviking1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:25:16 EDT 2022

Further to my posting earlier this year about writing an article on
Rovernet for the P6 Club magazine Driving Force I am hoping to have it
ready for the June edition which has a copy deadline for mid May.

It would be great if I could have some pictures of NADA region P6's in
their "natural" habitat. Although there are many library pictures on the
web it would be great to get some pics of cars owned by Rovernet
subscribers to illustrate the article.

Please could you send them to me by email on  partviking1atgmail.com    and
let me know if you're happy for your name to appear against the picture. If
anyone has any further anecdotes to add then there is still time and room
to get them added.

Thanks in anticipation

Alan