[Rovernet] Appeal for NADA P6 pictures

Webmaster RCCA webmaster.rovercarclubaust at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:09:32 EDT 2022

I don't know how many have found their way to Australia, but there is at
least one. This P6BS, then owned by a Rover Club of Queensland member, made
its way south for the 2018 National Rove in Victoria. Unfortunately as you
can see in one photo, he had a coming together with a kangaroo on the way
home. Photos from Rover Car Club of Australia Members Flickr Page .

Cheers
Peter Huttemeier
Webmaster
Rover Car Club of Australia Inc