[Rovernet] 2000TC Bad Brakes

Robert Ruggeri robert.ruggeri.esq at outlook.com
Mon May 2 17:37:07 EDT 2022

Thanks to one and all for the very helpful information.   I spoke with the shop today:  they did install new servos - but not OEM, rather an aftermarket set "made in Hungary".  They had made the executive decision that the new stock ones from the UK were "too expensive" and apparently didn't realize we could have sent them out for rebuilding.

Thanks for the various options which I will investigate.

Bob