[Rovernet] rear girling brakes

Vern Inkspot vern at inkspotco.com
Wed May 18 11:23:47 EDT 2022

Only if you lower the rear of the diff some by removing the three bolts holding the back of the diff to the mounting plate and removing the drive shaft. The half shafts can stay attached. You’ll need some sort of support so the diff doesn’t hang off the front mount — a 2x4 cut to length works if you’re got it up on a lift.

Yours
Vern