[Rovernet] eBay

Glen Wilson gwilson at quakertech.net
Fri May 27 17:11:03 EDT 2022

On 5/27/22 2:54 PM, Jonathan Present via Rovernet wrote:
> https://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=144571044351&category=6472&pm=1&ds=0&t=1653674886906&cspheader=1

I'll say what Jonathan was too polite to say...

3000 miles. I don't think so. The SUs and air cleaner are gone at 3000
miles? Also, once again listed a 3600S is listed as having leather seats
when they are Ambla with sagging cushions at 3000 miles. And it's not a
315 cubic inch engine.

Why is it reading in kilometers? Was it imported from Belgium or
something? I'm pretty sure the Canadian cars still read in miles back then.

Looks like a nice car, but not 3000 miles.