[Rovernet] Tool kit mystery

4lanfrancis 4lanfrancis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:18:39 EST 2022

Ahh, that'll be it then.I've never felt the seat mount mechanism was really that good. The bar gave a slight improvement over the earlier handle but many runners you see now have misaligned or worse rollers in the sliders so the fore and aft movement is at best OK. By comparison the low level engineering of the height adjustment never gives trouble! RegardsAlanSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Lance La Certe via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> Date: 22/11/2022  16:59  (GMT+00:00) To: Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> Cc: Lance La Certe <lacpsyd6 at msn.com> Subject: Re: [Rovernet] Tool kit mystery

Mine as well.  Here's what I think the problem is.......responding to the thread which includes the image of the screws automatically exceeds the allowable amount of data, and so it gets shunted to the moderator.