[Rovernet] Alan

Alan Francis partviking1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 13:48:57 EST 2022

Hi Glen,

No problem, I hope you've settled into your new home.. It would have been
nice to hear the radio conversation you had all those years ago but if it's
gone (or cannot be found) then so be it.

Article done just trying to find room in the mag for it, I'm in the
fortunate position of having more content than space but that's a
good thing albeit frustrating.

Best Regards

Alan