[Rovernet] metal and rubber hens teeth

4lanfrancis 4lanfrancis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 02:54:51 EDT 2022

I'd be interested to hear of the dual application with Vauxhall. I know Scott's Old Auto Rubber in Australia do the rubber profile but you do have to mitre it to form the corner and then bond it to the existing clips. One of the issues with this particular part is of the eight positions (4 doors x 2 per door)I think five have different profiles,  that is they are not interchangeable.Alan Francis (Partviking)Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Julian Barnard via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> Date: 15/10/2022  07:34  (GMT+00:00) To: Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> Cc: Julian Barnard <julian.barnard at btinternet.com> Subject: Re: [Rovernet] metal and rubber hens teeth Hi Lance - there is a particular Vauxhall (General Motors) car that was manufactured in the U.K., which has the metal and rubber-to-glass seals, that are used to replace these seals on all Rovers.I had them fitted to both of my NADA 3500S vehicles, by the Ely Service Motor Company in Ely, Cambridgeshire.I will contact them and find out which model Vauxhall they come from, and let you know within a couple of days.Best regards,Julian Barnard.Sent from my iPhoneOn 15 Oct 2022, at 04:07, Lance La Certe via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> wrote:

'70 3500S NADA

I'm trying to find the metal and rubber "finishers" (best word I could create) which slot into the top edges of both ends of all four P6 doors.

In my 1973 parts book, on pages 14 43 & 14 44 they are listed as 364541 RH and 36452 LH.

If anyone has any available (in good shape) or can even suggest a modern hack/alternative, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any help

Lance