[Rovernet] '70 3500S NADA electric windows

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:56:25 EDT 2022

You can unbolt the motor from the window regulator.  I disassembled my
doors 30 years ago, for painting, but it can be done.  Once the window
regulator and motor are separated, the window should slide up and down.
You may have to move it in order to access all of the hardware that holds
the frame in the door.  You are correct that your window motor is a GM
product  AC Delco, or Delco Remy or something like that.  Look for a number
on the motor, then call some old GM car parts suppliers and tell them that
your car is from 1970.  It will probably match up with something if you
have the GM number for it.  Good luck! Garrett Bourque