[Rovernet] 1970 Rover P6 3500S NADA 103k Miles 315 V8 Engine Borg Warner 35 TransmissionSmoky Mountain Auto Sales

Julian Barnard julian.barnard at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 17 06:15:08 EST 2023

A fun (but illegal), thing to do to a P6.
I am surprised Rolls Royce haven’t contacted him.
However although Rover P6’s were well built, comfortable vehicles, the Rolls Royce cars of the same period were much better built in my opinion…..they also were quite a bit quieter and smoother.
If he had done it to a P5B of 1971 vintage, then there would be more similarities perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone