[Rovernet] Never seen one of these before

Roland Drew roland at maisondrew.co.uk
Wed May 22 11:20:35 EDT 2024

Manufactured in Birmingham by Clifford who were suppliers of stock steering
wheels to many UK based manufacturers. Though the faux wood versions were
almost exclusively for Rover Company and certain Italian manufacturers.
Clifford also made more 'conventional' aftermarket leather and real
woodrims.

--
Roland Drew
R2D Engineering