[Rovernet] P5 Rear Axle bearing hub

dmaxwell at antelecom.net dmaxwell at antelecom.net
Fri May 24 19:14:58 EDT 2024

 I need a part for my '65 Rover P5 MkIIc.  The right rear axle wheel
bearing has gone bad and damaged the hub that it is pressed into.
I've done some looking on the internet and have not found it listed
anywhere.  As far as I can tell, the axle itself is ok and I do have a
spare replacement bearing but I need the hub to press it into.  Does
anyone have one that they would be willing to part with.  I'm in
California but would be willing to pay for the part and shipping to
me.
Thank you,

David Maxwell
Tehachapi, CA