[Rovernet] 1970 3500S NAADA original

GeffMcCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 12:59:22 EST 2013

I can verify that Dermot does excellent caliper work.  But... WP discovered
one or more errors in my re-assembly, and tested the brake under pressure.
Will let y'all know how this saga ends..

AvMedSafe
Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed
677 NW Melinda Ave Portland OR USA 97210
503-241-8468(h) 503-799-3809 (mobile)