[Rovernet] 1970 3500S NAADA original

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 09:59:56 EST 2013

All, that's too bad White Post had gone down. I had them do some work for me and it turned out great. They even sent me a Christmas card that year. Nice touch.
Then I found Sierra Specialty in the California Foothills. They did excellent work, quick turn around, nice folks. Too bad they retired from the business.

http://www.brakecylinder.com/sleeve1.htm

Roland