[Rovernet] Lots of parts and a car for sale

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 19 05:46:57 EDT 2013

I sugguest you contact, directly, Ruth @ ABC (All British Cars) in Vancouver.  They would likely have some interest in the lot. They may well be on this thread and contact you. Another possibility is, if they are still in business, Rovers West in Tuscon, AZ. Hope this helps.
Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta