[Rovernet] 2000 Clutch

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Wed Oct 23 20:16:02 EDT 2013

Hi Dermot

If you’re handy, just pulling the gearbox works fine. If you do pull the engine, you will have to remove 1 servo. The exhaust can stay on.

Funnily enough, have just done this though in my case it was a failed gearbox. Due to hassles along the way, the engine came out (after the gearbox was off).

Yours
Vern