[Rovernet] 2000 Clutch

carlin freeberg cfreeberg at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 21:45:39 EDT 2013

Mine's a '67 P6.  I've done the tranny & clutch.  I vote taking the T  & engine out together.  You can rig up a hoist w/ any kind of gen'l svc winch and chain. The E&T come out vertically.  Once out, svc is straightforward.  Reinstalling simply reverse of removal.  I vote removing together as a unit.