[Rovernet] NAS P6 Series 2

Kent Kinard kkinard at att.net
Sun Sep 29 19:53:42 EDT 2013

Hi Netters,
Greg Goshorn from Austin, Texas, bought Jim Cumberland's 1971 2000TC
(Series 2) several years ago.  It is now back on the road and today took
first in class at the Texas All British Car Day at Old Settler's Park in
Round Rock.  Congratualtions to Greg.

I also went by to check on the 1954 P4 75 in Pflugerville.  It's still
there and slowly going down hill.  It has a 22R Toyota engine and auto
box, needs paint and upholstery and the old man wants $6,000 for it.  I
missed a 1949 P3 four light in Austin a month or two ago..."Naw, I gave
it to a friend of mine and he put a 454 Chevy in it.  Didn't have to
change a thing except cutting out the firewall."

Texas is beyond the reach of reason and civilization...only a few bright
spots like Greg.  He now also has my 2200TC.

Roverly,
Kent K.