[Rovernet] Barry Lafbery

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Mon Sep 30 20:29:08 EDT 2013

Barry,
I have been sending you email for the past hour and they are not going
through and here is the message I get:

  lafbery at shaw.ca
    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
    host idcmail.shaw.ca [64.59.134.8]: 554-idcmail.shaw.ca
    554 Your connection from 66.207.76.53 has been rejected due to poor
reputation.
If you can send me your phone number and I will call you.

 I almost forgot to ask you if you have or can take some photos of the pivot
mechanism for the boot. I feel that what I have in mine has been altered
over the years so I may have to rebuild or re-design it from scratch. I
would like to have it where the boot lid is easy to remove. At the present
time there are two pins on either side with Cotter pins in them. Not too
sure how close that is to the original design.
I had thought of building a hot rot type open car out of a P3 or at least a
DHC like the P2 but that would have cost far more than anything I can
afford.
Ben

Ben & Cathy Saunders
P O Box 846