[Rovernet] Brake reservoir hoses

Dermot Harvey roverman2 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 6 17:00:17 EDT 2014

Help! I need some brake reservoir hose for my 2000!  They were all leaking  a little, so I thought I'd replace them. I found some 5/16" brake reservoir hose from Pegasus Racing. Alas, they all leak - the reservoir nipples are 5/16 but the steel lines are 1/4" in diabolical Rover fashion. I thought that hose clamps would seal the hoses at the 1/4" end, but no luck.
So I guess I need some 1/4" hose that will stand up to brake fluid with enough stretch that they will go over the 5/16" nipples on the reservoir.
Anyone haver any ideas?

Thanks,

Dermot Harvey

Anyone know when RoverAmerica is this year?