[Rovernet] P5B and P6/P6B Rostyle Wheels Rebuilt in USA

Kent Kinard kkinard at att.net
Fri Jan 10 11:34:12 EST 2014

Hi Netters,
For any of you looking to have P5B or P6/P6B Rostyles rebuilt, there is
a company in Denver, CO, USA that will disassemble, strip, rechrome, and
rivet/true the wheels for $225 each plus freight.  I'm saving my pennies
to get my P5B wheels done.

http://www.trudesignwheel.net/contact_info.html

They also do Magnum 500 wheels but insist that Rover never used a Magnum
500!!!  They will build Magnum 500's with custom rim width/backspacing
but only with the standard Magnum 500 bolt circle...sorry no 5 on 5"
Magnum 500 centers.

Roverotationally,
Kent K.