[Rovernet] Rover 100 available for sale

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:35:02 EST 2014

Hello all Rovernetters,
  My long time employer, friend, and the guy who got me into Rover cars in
the first place is selling his Rover 100, from about 1959.  It is LHD and
dark green with a dark tan original leather interior.  It was purchased new
by a now deceased customer at my friend's shop.  My friend who maintained
the car for it's owner was left the car upon the customer's passing in
1999.  Since then, it has been lightly used, well cared for and currently
needs a replacement water pump.  The asking price is $3500.  Please do not
email me about the car.  Call Ted Howard directly at 207 273 2370. Ted
lives in Warren Maine and can be reached by phone during business hours and
a message can be left on his machine if necessary.