[Rovernet] RA 14

Steve Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Fri Jul 4 19:50:19 EDT 2014

Bill,

Thanks for the compliments on RA14; its always good to see you and
Cheryl there.  The event is also successful because of people like you
who are such consistent supporters and willing to travel long distance
to participate.  It's always gratifying when a good number of people
show up each year!

We should have more photos of the event up at the RA site next week.

Steve Manwell