[Rovernet] P6 2200

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Mon Jul 21 12:27:02 EDT 2014

On 07/21/2014 6:55 AM, Roger Matheson via Rovernet wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have just bought a 2200 Manual with a concertina sunroof.  Some aspects are very good- it is complete and rust free. Some less so including very neglected rear brakes.
>
> I am totally unfamiliar with this model. Does anyone have a manual they would be prepared to sell me. I need advice on renewing the fabric covered roof, among lots more. The inlet amnifold is very different and has some interesting vacuum operated gadgets that I am yet to work out.
>
> All advice, information, sources etc gratefully received.
>
> Cheers from Roger in Oz

Roger,

I bought an XJ6 with a Weathershields sunroof last year, and posted this
cry for help on the MGExperience:

http://www.mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?1,2307625,2357168#msg-2357168

A fellow in France named David replied (see farther down in the thread),
and was a terrific help and source for parts.

I'd contact him for help with the sunroof.

Tom