[Rovernet] Rover 2200 manual.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 12:42:15 EDT 2014

You may be able to order one from the Pitstop book shop in Perth. Their website lists, but is special order.

There is one on ebay right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROVER-2000-2200-CLASSIC-CAR-FACTORY-REPAIR-MANUAL-/161354511556?pt=UK_Car_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item25917a74c4

There are a lot of Haynes or Ball workshop manuals as well on ebay and amazon.

Do you know the  history of your car. My understanding is that they 2200 was never sold in Australia. The were assembled in NZ and sold there. Is yours a NZ assembled model? What color is it? I did see one once at a wreckers near Adelaide.

The vacuum operated gadgets would be some sort of emission control. Is your car a TC or SC. The TC 2200's had HIF6 carbs which were temperature compensated.

Which state are you in?  Are you a member of a Rover club? Your local Rover club will have ideas on somewhere local who can work on the brakes. Also there were a few different variations on the rear hand brake mechanism, which is not well documented. I can probably find you an article on that.

James.