[Rovernet] Rover 2200 manual.

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:11:42 EDT 2014

Hi Roger,

I had a Henry Rose Fabric sunroof on a triumph many years ago and was able
to get that recovered and fixed by an automotive upholsterer when I lived
in the UK. I believe he did upholstery and folding roofs. It was pretty
reasonable cost wise and they did a great job. Maybe have a look around
locally for a similar company, it might work out well for you as they could
work on the car directly and make sure  it fits correctly.

Hope it helps,

Steven