[Rovernet] Rare bits wanted

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 14:20:11 EDT 2014

There's been a couple folks who have replaced the rear end with jag diffs. Some keep the soon and some replace with the whole Jag IRS setup for a XJ6. Check out http://www.classicroverforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17146 for a good wrote up on a conversion.

Good luck!

Steven

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typing errors.