[Rovernet] Rare bits wanted

louatlcf at aol.com louatlcf at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 13:56:23 EDT 2014

Hi:
Look up Marsh Racing Wheels on your browser and check out their web site. They made for me a set of welded one piece steel wheels to the offset I wanted for my Porsche 914 V8 Renegade Hybrid street rod (custom offset at no extra cost) . They had lots of bolt patterns and the cost of the new wheels was reasonable. I live in California and they shipped the wheels I ordered to me directly from their plant.  Try "Rally wheels," a Chrysler bolt pattern may work with the Rover bolt pattern and they are designed for US thread studs, if that fails they will work with you.

I have wondered how robust the Rover Dion rear axle, half shafts etc are, have you researched the limits for the stock setup? I understand the Rover v-8 rear ends are different from the earlier 4 cylinder models.

Lou LeBlanc, 1966 Rover 2000TC