[Rovernet] Rare bits wanted

magnet at ican.net magnet at ican.net
Mon Mar 17 12:57:17 EDT 2014

 From personal experience, I can say that the P4, P5(B), P6(B), and SD-1
all use the 5 x 5 bolt pattern.  I once had a set of Kelsey-Hayes 5 x
4.(something) Rostyle lookalikes (Magnums?) that had come off an early
2000, and everyone wanted to buy them till they realised they wouldn't
fit.  I also once had an incomplete set of the hubs with the smaller
bolt circle -- long gone now.

For a long time I have tried to get new steel wheels for my P6B, but no
one seems to make a 5 x 5 wheel with the correct offset and correct
position of the valve hole relative to the bolt circle (so the wheel
covers will fit).

Cheers,

  -- Bill Daddis